Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We look a little something like THIS

I never intended to be THIS slow at putting some pics up of our new hair-dos. I'm feeling like I may have hyped them up a bit too much. My sincere apologies.

We started the day looking like this...(we stopped at Yotty's ice cream in Kalona on our way to Iowa City - best soft serve ice cream ever!!)


A little while later I looked like this...

Now I look a little something like this...

Together, we look like this...(can you see the hawk?!? i love it!)

And this...(trying to stay warm at LifeLight Music Festival)

I looked like this last weekend - moments before I was thrown into Pine Lake by one of our dear high school students...

Just kiddin' about getting thrown in.

2 comments:

  1. love it cari! tony can def. pull off the hawk, tho i hope andy never tries...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new "do". It definitely is a "do" not a "don't" for you!

    ReplyDelete