Thursday, December 29, 2011

Oops

For the last couple of weeks, Tony and I have been enjoying a gigantic box of Swiss Valley Farms sausage, cheese, and chocolates delivered to us by UPS. I never bothered to read the shipping label since we receive a similar big ol box of deliciousness every year from my Aunt & Uncle. I wasn't expecting to receive it this year, but was extra excited when it was delivered to my surprise! Last night, as I was returning it to the fridge after enjoying some sort of peppermint cake treat, I noticed the label read "To Norma from Ronald", addressed to house 908, rather than 907.

My sincere apologies go out to dear Norma and my sincere thanks go out to dear Ronald. I'm still deciding what to do about this. Do we fess up? Do we ignore it all together? Do we call Swiss Valley, explain our mistake and see if they'll get Norma what she rightfully deserves? What would you do?

While I'm debating my next move, I may as well return to snacking on all my goodies before they go bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment