Thursday, September 1, 2011

We Love Summer!

Tony and I have had a fabulous summer! It's gone really, super fast (as always), but we've never been more eager for September, so it's less sad than usual to say goodbye to the sweet days of summer. I rarely post pictures on this blog which makes it so boring I realize. So...I'm going to capture pieces of our summer in pictures to remind myself of an amazingly fun summer with my hubby. Our last summer without a child in tow - oh my!

I got an iPhone for my bday! woo-hoo! Tony got an iPad. We're feeling pretty techy!

We ADORE our nephew Jimmy! We don't see the boy near enough. 

Our anniversary date - ended with a trip to Target. We practiced carting baby cargo around. And we enjoyed celebrating 4 years of marital bliss. What a blessing!


These are totally out of order, but this is such a fun picture. I'm 28 weeks and my best friend Jessi is at 39 weeks - oh my! You'll see her precious baby below.

Tony and I are both at 28 weeks here - he's looking great, ain't he? We spent July 4th in Davenport celebrating with the Meyers. 


And then baby Noah arrived on July 12th. We were so excited to go and meet him!

NEPHSTER!! Jimmy was the ring bearer for Megan & Jeremy's wedding. I love his Jordan socks!

I hate to brag....but...my hubby WON the Celebrate Washington 3-on-3 basketball tournament* and the free throw contest. I married such a stud! His trophy is proudly displayed in our entryway. 

We had a really fun evening with my family at the Van Hemerts in Pella when...

Kelsey & Kerry got engaged!!! Kerry had us all come to Pella to surprise Kelsey. What a special night!

Ok, talk about random. My next post will be AWESOME...just wait!!! It's about our supercalafragalisticexpealidocious vacation!

*There was only one other team in the tourney. Ha! Tony really is a stinkin good athlete though. We're hoping baby girl gets his skills!

Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment